Watch Video Whitney Houston last performance

Watch Video Whitney Houston last performance - Whitney Houston The legendary star found dead in her Beverly Hills hotel area yesterday – was captured on camera coherently singing the tune Yes, Jesus Loves Me on Thursday night.

Her impromptu performance came about at the Kelly worth & Friends Unplugged: For The Love Of R&B bash at Tru Hollywood.

Whitney was in city before her show at a pre-Grammys party at the Beverly Hilton hosted by music mogul Clive Davis.

The singer, 48, was staying at the hotel and was discovered in her area on the fourth floor yesterday afternoon night of significant partying.

However, in her final interview last November, the i'll invariably Love You singer revealed she was "older and matured" following her battle with drink and medicines.

In a chat to push her new film Sparkle with Access Hollywood, she said: "I feel honored. I feel humbled that i am still able to do what I do."

She conjointly explained why she took the role, saying: "I have an 18-year-old daughter.

"I felt the love that the lady has for her kids within the late 60s.

"Trying to stay her family along as one mother.

"I simply felt the fervour for it. And when it had been advised that I play the mother i assumed I might do that. I've had plenty of apply."

Sparkle may be a remake of a 1976 movie starring Irene Cara and Philip Michael Thomas.



Houston said: "I've been within the business for thirty years. there will be ups and there will be the downs. however you suspect in your religion and your determination. folks that encourage you to try and do and be the simplest you'll be able to.

"It may be a blessing that I actually have a mother who is incredibly sturdy and a family that surround me and constantly tell me that they love me. And my daughter is my greatest inspiration. She loves me.

"I've got some sensible saints out there that pray on behalf of me constantly. you bought to possess that support. it is a major strength.".



 
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►